How we do it
With an average 5,200% return on investment (ROI), email marketing in Kenya is one of the most affordable and also highly effective way to generate and close more customer leads.
In today’s online world, consumers are correspondingly connected to digital technology 24/7. With all the hype, it can be equally hard for you to stand out above your competitors.
Opt-in email marketing is one of the best ways to stay in front of prospects and existing customers—82% of Kenyans adults in digital space use email, and 70% on average have used a coupon or discount from a marketing email in the past seven days.
Building opt-in email list
- First of all, working with the team to add opt-in email signs up to contact forms
- After that, utilizing other social media and paid strategies to continue to grow the list
- Lastly adding new opt-in sign-ups for before each new email blast
Advanced strategies for email marketing in Kenya
- Firstly, marketing automation
- Secondly, customer retention email
- Thirdly, win-back email campaigns
- Lastly, and more!
Creating custom emails
- Working with your company and target audience to write valuable content for them
- Running contests and giveaways to increase engagement
- Designing for engagement and conversions
Tracking your email campaigns
Testing your email campaigns
- Split-testing subject lines
- Testing send times and dates
- Split-testing copy and offers
- And more!
Designing custom and proven-template email layouts
- Firstly, analyzing what content most users interact with on your site
- Secondly, working with experienced designer to create email template that fits your brand
- Finally using data from previous email campaigns to incorporate proven design elements